Colorado Jumpstart Return to Work Incentive
New Colorado Jumpstart Incentive for Unemployed Coloradoans Who Return to Work is Eligible for an Incentive
JUNE 10, 2021 by Zane Glover
Eligible claimants who return to work between May 30 and June 26, 2021, can receive a Colorado Jumpstart Bonus of $1,200. The Colorado Jumpstart Bonus is taxable and will be taxed at the percentage a claimant has previously selected.
In order to be eligible to receive the Colorado Jumpstart return to work bonus, claimants must meet all of the following criteria:
• Must be a Colorado resident
• Must have completed ID.me identity verification
• Must not have a program integrity issue on their claim
• Must have certified for at least one week of regular state unemployment benefits or PEUC during the period beginning March 28, 2021, and ending May 16, 2021
• Must have been monetarily eligible for a weekly benefit amount of at least $25 during the same period
• Must return to work full-time between May 16 and June 26, 2021
• The following claimants are not eligible:
• Claimants receiving Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) benefits
• Workshare claimants
• Out-of-state claimants (regardless of UI program)
If you'd like to participate in Colorado Jumpstart, please contact the Colorado Dept. of Labor & Employment at 303-536-5615, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.